The producer offers a guarantee that this product complies with standards JUS N.H8.010, N.H8.022, N.H8.023 and ISO 9001:2000, and that the transformer fulfils the characteristics written at the sticker: Primary voltage (i), secondary voltage (i), secondary power (VA), under regular conditions the primary voltage tolerance is not more than +/- 5% of the value stated as "primary".
- Mechanical damage pulled up extraction etc.
- Removed marks (stickers)
- Wrongly connected to network
- If opened (protective folio removed)
- Not safe and not appropriate fuse is used
- Burned down when heavily loaded
Note: Transport expenses are to be paid by respective buyer.
Producer is not liable to pay for reimbursement in case of damage to machines, equipment, object or eventual wounding of people due to burning down the transformer.